Evolution in data and technology has changed how businesses operate. Companies need to have a more strategic approach that is more centralized to customers, including how companies manage their customer data. Since then, the emerging solution for managing customer data with Customer Data Platform (CDP) has become a highlight in today’s marketing industry.
With that as background, the CDP Institute Southeast Asia (CDPI SEA) will work with the Indonesian Digital Association (IDA) to organize a webinar to cover all you need to know about CDP, with the theme of “Bring The Most of Your Customer Data With Customer Data Platform”.
The webinar will feature the following speakers:
- David Raab, Founder & CEO of the CDP Institute
- Cahyo Listyanto, GM (Technology, Product & Data), PT. Kompas Media Nusantara & CDPI SEA Advisory Board for Indonesia
- Cahyanto Arie Wibowo, IDA Research Department
Moderated by Ilona Juwita from IDA Business Development Department, the webinar will be held on 27th, August 2021 (Friday), 4 PM – 5.30 PM JKT Time.
Please register here if you want to learn more about CDP and how you can implement it for your business. See you on Aug 27th!
This will be a premium, invitation-only event built for today’s most senior CxO & CX Leaders focusing on innovation-driven by Customer Data Platform and customer service transformation, bringing you cutting-edge learning and quality discussions – and we would love you to be a part of it!
CDP Institute Southeast Asia aims to arm you with the skills to:
- Top trends in Customer Data Platform in global and region
- Create a customer-centric culture to drive competitive advantage
- Deliver seamless omni-channel experiences to meet increasing customer expectations
- Harness data and analytics to understand needs, behaviours, expectations and preferences, in order to deliver personalized experiences
- Embrace digital transformation by leveraging technologies such as AI, machine learning, self-service automation
- Connect CX with your overarching business objectives in order to measure tangible ROI
Who Should Attend?
Chief Executive Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Data Officer, Chief Digital & Innovation Officer, Chief Customer Officers, SVPs, VPs and Directors of Customer Experience will be attending from leading e-commerce, fintech, telcos, banking, travel, hospitality and retail brands from across B2B and B2C sectors. We qualify all attendees on job function and strategic responsibility to ensure you’re guaranteed to meet and engage with an elite group of customer experience leaders.
Hosted virtually, Please register here. See you on Aug 27th!
Post a comment